The WAD-MX6W is a custom embedded board using NXP's i.MX6 CPU.
WAD-MX6W consists of CPU module and main board(expansion board).
And supports multiple operating system such as Windows Embedded Compact 2013, Windows 10 IoT Core, Android, Linux and so on.
The WAD-MX6W CPU module is an All-in-One module and includes i.MX6 CPU(Cortex-A9 Quad Core), 2GB RAM, 8GB eMMC, WiFi&BT.
With a compact size of 50x32mm, the WAD-MX6W CPU module can be used in various industries such as automotive, military, medical, IoT.
Also optimized OS,high-performance codec, and various applications are provided with WAD-MX6W CPU module.
Hardware specifications can be changed by customer request. Please refer to the following for details.
- High reliability and performance Embedded solution : H/W, S/W, Multimedia Codec, Application
- WAD-MX6W CPU Module : All-in-One module, Compact size of 50x32 mm
- i.MX6 Quad Plus, Quad, Dual Plus, Dual, Dual lite, Solo Core CPU compatible
- Wide operating temperature support : -40°C ~ 100°C
- High scalability: 300 pins expansion interface
- 1080P resolution video decoding and encoding support : Support H/W Video accelerator, H.264, MPEG4, MPEG2, VP8, MJPEG
- Support various operating systems : Windows Embedded Compact 2013(WinCE 8), Windows 10 IoT Core, Android 8.0 / 9.0, Linux, QNX
- Customizable embedded solution : Support Customized product development, Prototype development, Mass production and A/S